Ruidan D. Zhong, Genda D. Gu, Hideo Aoki, Yann Gallais, Ryo Shimano: Higgs mode in
the d-wave superconductor Bi
Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 117001 (2018) (editor’s suggestion).
2. Motoharu Kitatani, Thomas Sch¨
afer, Hideo Aoki and Karsten Held: Why T
is so low in
cuprates: importance of the dynamical vertex structure,
superconductivity in the two-dimensional repulsive Hubbard model,
Phys. Rev. B 95, 075109 (2017).
4. Yuta Murotani, Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: Theory of light-induced resonances with
collective Higgs and Leggett modes in multiband superconductors,
Phys. Rev. B 95, 104503 (2017).
5. Ryusuke Matsunaga, Naoto Tsuji, Kazumasa Makise, Hirotaka Terai, Hideo Aoki, and Ryo
Shimano: Polarization-resolved terahertz third-harmonic generation in a superconductor
NbN: dominance of Higgs mode beyond the BCS approximation,
Phys. Rev. B 96, 020505(R) (2017).
6. Sota Kitamura, Takashi Oka and Hideo Aoki: Probing and controlling spin chirality in
Mott insulators by circularly polarized laser,
Phys. Rev. B 96, 014406 (2017).
7. Daisuke Ogura, Hideo Aoki and Kazuhiko Kuroki: Possible high-T
hexagonal lattices: gapped vs crossing ﬂat bands,
Phys. Rev. B 96, 155137 (2017) (Editor’s suggestion).
9. Yoshikazu Ito, Yoichi Tanabe, Katsuaki Sugawara, Mikito Koshino, Takashi Takahashi,
Katsumi Tanigaki, Hideo Aoki, and Mingwei Chen: Three-dimensional porous graphene
networks expand graphene-based electronic device applications,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., DOI: 10.1039/c7cp07667c.
Hideo Aoki: First-principles design of a half-ﬁlled ﬂat band of the Kagome lattice in two-
dimensional metal-organic frameworks,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 081102(R) (2016).
11. Mikito Koshino and Hideo Aoki: Dirac electrons on three-dimensional graphitic zeolites —
a scalable mass gap,
Phys. Rev. B 93, 041412(R) (2016).
12. Yuta Murakami, Philipp Werner, Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: Multiple amplitude modes
in strongly-coupled phonon-mediated superconductors,
Phys. Rev. B 93, 094509 (2016).
13. Takahiro Mikami, Sota Kitamura, Kenji Yasuda, Naoto Tsuji, Takashi Oka and Hideo
Aoki: Brillouin-Wigner theory for high-frequency expansion in periodically driven systems
— Application to Floquet topological insulators,
Phys. Rev. B 93, 144307 (2016).
14. Y. Murakami, P. Werner, N. Tsuji and H. Aoki: Damping of the collective amplitude mode
in superconductors with strong electron-phonon coupling,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 115126 (2016).
15. Naoto Tsuji, Yuta Murakami and Hideo Aoki: Nonlinear light-Higgs coupling in supercon-
ductors beyond BCS: Eﬀects of the retarded phonon-mediated interaction,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 224519 (2016).
16. Keita Kobayashi, Masahiko Okumura, Susumu Yamada, Masahiko Machida, and Hideo
Aoki: Superconductivity in repulsively interacting fermions on a diamond chain — ﬂat-
band induced pairing,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 214501 (2016).
eralized chiral symmetry in two dimensions,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 235307 (2016).
18. Yoichi Tanabe, Yoshikazu Ito, Katsuaki Sugawara, Daisuke Hojo, Mikito Koshino,Takeshi
Fujita, Tsutomu Aida, Xiandong Xu, Khuong Kim Huynh, Hidekazu Shimotani, Tadafumi
Adschiri, Takashi Takahashi, Katsumi Tanigaki, Hideo Aoki, and Mingwei Chen: Electric
properties of Dirac fermions captured into 3D nanoporous graphene networks,
Advanced Materials 28, 10304 (2016).
19. Sota Kitamura and Hideo Aoki: η-pairing superﬂuid in periodically-driven fermionic Hub-
bard model with strong attraction,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 174503 (2016).
Holstein model: Thermalization crossover from electron- to phonon-dominated relaxation,
Phys. Rev. B 91, 045128 (2015).
21. Yasuhiro Hatsugai, Tohru Kawarabayashi and Hideo Aoki: Survival of sharp n = 0 Landau
levels in massive tilted Dirac fermions — Role of the generalized chiral operator,
Phys. Rev. B 91, 085112 (2015).
22. Y. Hatsugai, K. Shiraishi and H. Aoki: Flat bands in Weaire-Thorpe model and silicene,
New J. Phys. 17, 025009 (2015).
23. Sota Kitamura, Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: An interaction-driven topological insulator in
fermionic cold atoms on an optical lattice — A design with a density functional formalism,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 045304 (2015).
24. Motoharu Kitatani, Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: FLEX+DMFT approach to the d-wave
superconducting phase diagram of the two-dimensional Hubbard model,
Phys. Rev. B 92, 085104 (2015).
25. Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: Theory of Anderson pseudospin resonance with Higgs mode
in a superconductor,
Phys. Rev. B 92, 064508 (2015).
26. Masataka Watanabe, Hisato Komatsu, Naoto Tsuji and Hideo Aoki: Electronic structure of
helicoidal graphene — massless Dirac particles on a curved surface with a screw symmetry,
Phys. Rev. B 92, 205425 (2015).