12. Legal status of health care institutions of different forms of ownership and public-law formations.
13. Describe the list of health facilities.
14. Protection of rights of subjects of medical legal relations and its level.
15. The concept of medical care and its types according to the legislation of Ukraine.
16. Legal provisions for the artificial abortion.
17. Euthanasia: the legal and moral aspect.
18. Right to human health, health.
19. Human right to personal integrity, freedom and dignity.
20. The right to informed consent regarding medical intervention. Informed consent for medical intervention. Legal registration of medical intervention and the use of complex diagnostic and treatment methods.
21. The right to medical care.
22. The right to information on the state of his health.
23. The right to a secret regarding the state of your health. Medical secret
Theme №6 LEGAL REGULATION OF INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL ACTIVITIES.
1. What are the rights, obligations, guarantees and benefits of the donor?
2. How is the organization of donation of blood and its components implemented under the legislation of Ukraine?
3. What is the responsibility for the violation of the legislation on blood donation and its components?
4. What are the conditions and procedures for taking homo grafts from living donors?
5. What rights, social protection of living donors and liability for transgression legislation?
6. What is the legal procedure for the use of medicines?
7. What are the legal and organizational grounds for providing citizens with psychiatric help?
8. What are the duties of a psychiatrist?
9. What is the legal procedure for protecting the population against infectious diseases?
10. What are the rights and responsibilities of HIV-infected people and people with AIDS?
11. What is the responsibility for the violation of the legislation in the field of AIDS control?
12. What is the legal procedure for the provision of medical care and the legal procedure for medical intervention?
Theme №7 RIGHTS IN HEALTH PROTECTION AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY. LEGAL QUALIFICATION OF DEFECTS OF PROVISION OF MEDICAL AID. YATROGEN PATHOLOGY.
1. General issues of legal liability of health workers.
2. Concept, composition and types of offenses.
3. Administrative liability.
4. Circumstances that exclude administrative liability.
5. Concept and types of administrative penalty.
6. Mitigating and aggravating circumstances are responsible for an administrative offense.
7. Administrative offenses in the field of public health.
8. Concept and types of civil liability.
9. Grounds for exemption from civil liability.
10. Concept, composition and types of crimes.
11. Compliance with the crime.
12. Circumstances that exclude the crime of an act.
13. The concept and types of criminal punishment.
14. Mitigating and aggravating circumstances of punishment.
15. Official and professional crimes of health workers, which are stipulated by the current legislation.
16. Offenses in the field of service activities of medical and pharmaceutical workers:
17. Abuse of authority or official position (Article 364 of the CCU).
18. Excess of authority or official authority (Article 365 of the CCU).
19. Service falsification (Article 366 of the CCU).
20. Service negligence (Article 367 of the CCU).
21. Receiving a bribe (Article 368 of the CCU).
Theme №8 LEGAL REGULATION OF MEDICAL EXPERTISE
1) Examination of temporary disability.
2) Documentation of the examination of temporary disability.
3) Medical and social examination.
4) Types, the procedure and conditions for the establishment of medical and social expert commissions.
5) Military medical examination.
6) The order of registration of the results of the military medical examination.