and the Collins College of Business: School of Nursing
TITAN Project Proposal Form
In order to ensure that all TITAN projects meet the mission and values of TITAN, the Co-Directors developed the following questions. If you would like your project to be considered as a potential TITAN project, please complete the following form and return to Dr. Davis. The Co-Directors will consider new proposals at their monthly meetings.
If no: Can you make the project interdisciplinary? Yes No
If yes: How so?
2. Does the project connect with the TITAN mission? Yes No
Our Mission: We are an interdisciplinary research institute that brings together scholars, scientists, professionals, and students. We strive to be a center for foundational knowledge about trauma and adversity that is informed by diverse perspectives. We conduct and support scholarship and research, and we facilitate innovative exchanges across disciplines. We disseminate knowledge through publication, education, training, and consultation. We impact students, scholars, law and policy makers, and practitioners.
If yes, how so?
3. Does the project support TITAN’s core areas?
Interventions Collective Trauma Occupational Health& Trauma No
If yes: Briefly describe how it fits under that area:
4. Provide a general timeline of the project (When can it start? How long data collection should take? Etc.):
5. Are there resources for this project? Yes No
Describe funding needs:
Describe time needed of those involved:
6. What product will result? (Check all that apply)