A.2 Iman is having belief in Allah and all He has created seen and unseen.
Q.3 Can we see Iman?
A.3 No really. Only Allah Knows who has true Iman. But There are sings of Iman that can be observed in the action of Muslims.
Q.4 Can you feel Iman in your heart?
A.4 Yes. When we feel the Iman in our hearts, we become motivated to do good deeds. When we find it difficult to do good deeds, then we must check our Iman and ask Allah for help. Q.5 What are Arkaanul-Iman (Pillars of Faith)
A.5 They are:
1) Belief in Allah and to love Him as the Creator and controller of all that exist.
2) Belief in the angels and to love them as a special creation of Allah.
3) Believe in the prophets and to love them as great human teachers and role models sent by Allah.
4) Belief in the holy books and to love them as books sent from Allah through his prophets.
5) Belief in the Day of Judgment and this includes the belief in the:
existence of Jannah(Paradise)
existence of Jahannam(Hell)
6) Belief in Al-Qadar (Fate) and accepting it in our hearts-All things happen for a reason with the permission of Allah and His complete knowledge of everything that will happen.