for Medical Device & Drug
By accessing or using this Site in any way, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this
document and in any changes hereto that ARQon Pte. Ltd. ("ARQon") may publish from time to time (collectively,
to time. Your continued access or use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Your access and
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
1. All images and other content on this Site (collectively the "Content"), as well as the selection and
arrangement of the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other
intellectual property laws and treaties (collectively, "Intellectual Property Laws"). Any unauthorized use
the Subscriber Terms of Service, ARQon does not grant any express or implied permission to use any
of its Content. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create
derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense
or reverse engineer the Site or any or the Content. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining,
robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site or
trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names, Internet domain names, or other indications of origin
now or in the future used by ARQon.
3. Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any ARQon
You agree that you will not use ARQon's Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or
4. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist
or the Trademark rights claimed by ARQon.
You agree that you will not use any of ARQon Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings
keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
5. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without ARQon's prior written consent any word or mark which is
scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of ARQon and may not be copied, imitated
or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of ARQon.
7. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the ARQon
other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute
or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by ARQon, unless explicitly stated.
8. You may not use ARQon trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of ARQon to link to the
9. You may not frame or hotlink to the ARQon website or any Image without the prior written consent of
10. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by ARQon infringes upon any copyright
that you own or control, you may notify ARQon at email@example.com.
11. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of ARQon
or any third party.
b. Violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the access to or use of the Site, or engage in
Violate the rights of ARQon or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse,
12. Limited access content will only be made available to users who pay a fee to ARQon and/or enters into
a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Content. Unless you enter into a
subscription agreement with ARQon, you shall not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content.
13. You shall not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
14. ARQon reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason if we see that you have violated
any of the above agreement.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
15. ARQon may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and Content
at any time in ARQon's discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
16. IN THE EVENT THAT ARQON PROVIDES LINKS FROM ITS WEBSITE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY
WEBSITE OR PERMITS ANY THIRD PARTY TO LINK FROM ITS WEBSITE TO THE ARQON
WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ARQON MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR PRACTICES
OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR WEBSITES. SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT UNDER THE
CONTROL OF ARQON, AND ARQON PROVIDES AND/OR PERMITS THESE LINKS ONLY AS A
CONVENIENCE TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION,
ENDORSEMENT, OR ADOPTION BY ARQON.
17. THE SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED BY ARQON UNDER THESE TERMS OF
USE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR
OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-
INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT
LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ARQON MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SITE WILL MEET
YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; (iii) THE QUALITY
OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (iv) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE
SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
18. ARQon will use and protect your data, such as your name and address, in accordance with the ARQon
not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for
unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by ARQon will only be in connection with the provision of agreed
services and products.
19. You are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services.
records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
20. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ARQon, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors,
employees, agents, third party information providers, Submitters and independent contractors against
any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys'
fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the ARQon website, your breach
your unauthorized use of the ARQon Images, or your violation of any rights of another.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
21. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of
Singapore. You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. All actions,
controversies and disputes arising from or relating to this agreement shall be heard and decided
exclusively before the courts of Singapore and not elsewhere. You agree that service of process in any
mailing a copy thereof by registered or certified mail (or any substantially similar form of mail), postage
prepaid, to the other party however, nothing herein shall affect the right to effect service of process in
any other manner permitted by law. This agreement shall be construed neither against nor in favour of
any party, but rather in accordance with the fair meaning of the language hereof. The invalidity or
unenforceability of any part of this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the balance