A fire break out in the kitchen of the Polytechnic University in the Almazar district of Tashkent at about 13:00 today.
The fire break out at 12:47 p.m. The firefighters come at 12:56 p.m., and the 13:08 fire is covered. Finally, at 13:27, the fire was completely extinguished. Four people were seriously injured in the fire. The injured were quickly evacuated. The 70 percent of the kitchen building is caught fire. The damage caused by the fire is being calculated.
Experts are currently investigating the cause of the fire. There are several approximate options. The fire is said to have been caused by a short circuit or a gas leak. The damage caused by the fire is estimated at more than 6 billion sum.
According to experts, "this is the largest fire in the city of Toahkent in the last 10 years." Check your electrical and gas appliances often to save your life.