Factors that facilitate an individual’s gender identity as well as their ability to experience and express themselves as sexual beings.
Gender dysphoria/body image
1. Explain what the concept of sexuality means (including definition, antecedents, and attributes).
2. Analyze conditions which place a patient at risk for sexuality imbalance.
3. Identify when sexuality imbalance (negative consequence) is developing or has developed.
4. Discuss exemplars (Sexually Transmitted Infections, Erectile dysfunction, Gender dysphoria, Dyspareunia, Altered libido) of common sexuality disorders.
5. Apply the nursing process (including collaborative interventions) for individuals experiencing sexuality imbalance and to promote normal reproduction